Upperbody Strength & Mobility
A 6 week course by Ben Medder & Kaz Azim
WHEN: Starting Tuesday 7th Nov, 7:30 - 8:30pm and every Tuesday thereafter for 6 weeks
VENUE: Integrated Movement Arts Fitness Studio
WHAT YOU GET: 1 class a week, plus homework and template training session PDFs
ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT.
Be great at the basics. Consistent, quality practice! 6 week upper body strength & mobility course designed for all levels, to build mobility prerequisites and quantifiable strength but not forgetting context - application to the environment and natural movement.
SOME OF THE STUFF COVERED:
- Build mobility prerequisites, using Functional Range Conditioning Functional Anatomy Seminars principles and other tools of Joint preparation / Prehab / Rehab - For wrists, elbows and shoulders.
- Chin-up progressions for all - whether you can do none or many. Achieve your first chin-up or improve the quality of your current ones.
- Push-up progressions for all
- The Dip in depth
- Ring Muscle Up progression
- Scapula control and grip strength - the 2 key factors that limit upper body strength
- Gymnastic Straight Arm Strength: Planche, Front Lever and L-Sit
Functional Range Conditioning, Ido Portal, Joseph Bartz, Gymnastic Bodies